Your access to and use of the Site is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms, then you may not access the Site.
We reserves the right to change or modify the terms and conditions contained in these Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion. We will provide notice of these changes by posting the revised Terms to the Site and changing the "Last Revised" date at the bottom of the Terms, and/or by providing other means of notice as MM will determine each time in its sole discretion. Using a particular form of notice in some instances does not obligate us to use the same form in other instances. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revisions to the Site and will apply to your subsequent use of the Site. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of this Site will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications; therefore, you should review the Terms and applicable policies whenever you use the Site to understand the terms that apply to such use. If you do not agree to the Terms in effect when you access or use the Site, you must stop using the Site.
Moments Market is an online medium, which provides convenient features that allow for “Makers” and “Movers” (prospective Employers and Employees, task offerors and seekers), to offer and accept directly, compensation in cryptocurrency for successfully performing and completing tasks. Registration on the site is required prior to offering or performing any tasks. We may make changes, replace, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Site, features and/or any services we may provide at any time for any reason. In this case, you may be prevented from accessing or using the Site, features and/or services. If, in our sole discretion, we decide to permanently discontinue the Site, features and/or any services, we will provide you with notice via the Site: https://moments.market.
- “Maker” means person offering a task(s) to be completed for compensation in cryptocurrency for the Movers time.
- “Mover” means person(s) willing to complete a task(s) for compensation in cryptocurrency by Makers.
- “Cryptocurrency” means a digital asset utilized on the Site, designed to work as a medium of exchange, that uses strong cryptography.
- "KYC" means identity guidelines for the purpose of preventing business (financial and non-financial) from being used intentionally or unintentionally by criminal elements for money laundering. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_your_customer
By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site. You must be an individual of at least 18years of age. You can use our Site/features only if you can lawfully enter into an agreement to these Terms under applicable law. If you use the Site, features or any services we may provide, you agree to do so in compliance with these Terms and with applicable laws and regulations. You further represent and warrant that you will not use the Site, features or services we may provide if the laws of your country prohibit you from doing so in accordance with these Terms.
In order to access and use features on the Site, you must register an account with Moments Market ("Registration form"). You agree to: (a) provide accurate, curreIn order to access and use features on the Site, you must register an account with Moments Market ("Registration form"). You agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information when creating or updating your account with MM; (b) maintain and promptly update your information as required; (c) maintain the security and confidentiality of your login credentials; (d) promptly notify MM if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Site; (e) take responsibility for all the use of your account activities and accept all risks of unauthorized access. Moments Market will not be in any case responsible for an unauthorized access to your account.
Moments Market currently offers one account type. One account per user, per IP.
Account Suspension & Closure
We may, without liability to you or any third party, refuse to let you register an account, suspend your account, or terminate your account or your use of any feature(s) or services we may provide. Such actions may be taken as a result of account inactivity, failure to positively identify yourself, if we believe your account has been compromised, if you have registered multiple accounts, in order for us to comply with laws or regulations, or your violation of the terms of this Agreement. If you are unable to login to your account for any reason, you must contact us at https://moments.market.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by closing your account and discontinuing use of the Site. Upon termination of this Agreement and your account, you remain liable for all agreements/transactions made while your account was open.
Account Signup Bonus & Referral Bonuses
Account signup bonus is given to all users and the referral bonus is give to all members that take part in gaining referrals and supporting Moments Market, all bonuses are subject to the following restrictions.
- Signup bonus withdraw is subject to minimum task completion.
- All bonuses can be changed or stopped at the teams discretion immediately with no warnings.
- All bonuses will be changed based on crypto currency value and will be monitored regularly.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Site and features, or any service we may provide (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site/features/services) or use any means to manipulate your computer or other device to gain any advantage on any of our programs. You further agree that your use of the Site and features and/or any service we may provide, shall not be fraudulent or deceptive, or unlawful, as determined in our sole and absolute discretion. You shall also comply with all usage rules found throughout the Site and features and/or any services we may provide, including, without limitation, any Do’s and Don’ts or other guidelines posted on the Site. You agree to comply with the instructions set forth on the MM Site, regarding any features and/or services we may provide. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree not to use the Site and features or any service we may provide in order to:
- access (or attempt to access) any of the Site, features and/or services by any means other than through the interface that we provide;
- share a single Account with any person other than the registered Account holder;
- create and/or use multiple Accounts (i.e. only one Account is permitted per IP address);
- maintain or use multiple identities, or otherwise fail to use accurate contact, demographic and other information;
- submit any personal information (name, email, zip code, etc.), payment information, or other information which we determine in our sole discretion to have been false, inaccurate or otherwise invalid in connection with any Activities or any other use of the Site and features or any services;
- post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that (in our sole discretion) is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- post spam links, and/or personal referral links in an aggressive, wanton, or otherwise inappropriate fashion, on the Site or on any other web site or application;
- defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise act in an offensive or objectionable manner;
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site, other users’ computers, or access to or functionality of the Site, its features or services otherwise provided;
- violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party, including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Site, features or services we may provide in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity);
- attempt to obtain account information, passwords or other private information from other members;
- improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false or frivolous reports to MM or to communicate with our customer support representatives in a disrespectful, belligerent or inappropriate manner;
- develop, distribute, make use of, or publicly inform other members of: “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs, web crawlers or other script or “cheat utility” software programs or applications;
- share or distribute survey IDs, answers or other survey information, or otherwise coach or assist other members with regard to qualifying for or answering surveys;
- abuse our Site for any of our features or services in a manner that does not reflect normal or appropriate human usage; or
- exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any error, miscue or bug (“Error”) that gives an unintended advantage, violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal or unauthorized activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks in connection to our Site, features or services. If you find an Error, we kindly request that you report it to our appropriate support team by using the “Contact Us”, “Support” or similar contact link in the footer of the Site.
If we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated any of these Terms, we may in our sole discretion issue you a warning regarding the violation prior to terminating or suspending any or all Accounts you have created (or which are associated with you) using our Site, features or services we may provide. However, you acknowledge and agree that MM need not provide you with any warning or notice before terminating or suspending your Account and/or your access to the Site and features and/or any service we may provide for any reason, at our sole and absolute discretion.
Confidentiality of Transmissions Over the Internet
MM cannot and does not guarantee the value of cryptocurrency. You acknowledge and agree that the value of cryptocurrency is highly volatile and that using, buying with, selling for, and holding cryptocurrency involves a high risk. Additionally, the cryptocurrency consensus network is solely responsible for verifying and confirming proposed transactions that you submit via the Site, and MM cannot and does not confirm, cancel, or reverse cryptocurrency transactions, other than confirmation of the cryptocurrency network’s completion of a transaction.
A cryptocurrency network is generally operated by a decentralized network of independent third parties. Once a transaction request has been submitted to a cryptocurrency network, the cryptocurrency network will automatically complete or reject the request and you in most cases will not be able to cancel or otherwise modify your transaction request. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions that you make in connection with any cryptocurrency transaction initiated via the Site. MM has no control over cryptocurrency networks and therefore cannot and does not ensure that any transaction request you submit will be completed. You acknowledge and agree that any transaction requests you submit may not be completed, or may be substantially delayed, by the respective cryptocurrency network.
Listing on Moments Market gives your coin/token a utility within the site which allows members to use your coin/token to compensate Movers for doing tasks or compensate users for bigger projects in the hire listing feature. You will also get included in any additional features developed over time. Your coin/token must be active and have some trading volume to stay listed with Moments Market, we reserve the right to delist your coin/token if your coin/token becomes inactive or value drops significantly.
You must create an account and complete the application form and pay the shown fee once we contact you regarding a successful application We respond to all coin/token listing applications regardless of outcome (approved or not approved).
Third Party Applications
If you grant express permission to a third party to connect to your account, either through the third party's product or through the Site, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold us responsible for, and will indemnify us from, any liability arising from the actions or inactions of this third party in connection with the permissions you grant.
Changes to this Agreement
We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Change of Control
In the event that MM and /or Moments Market is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Modifications to the Site
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any features, services or portions thereof without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any part thereof.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MM, its staff, volunteers, independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to: (a) your use of the Site; (b) any User Content or Feedback you provide; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your conduct in connection with the Site. Some jurisdictions limit consumer indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provisions above may not apply to you. If you are obligated to indemnify us, we will have the right, in our sole and unfettered discretion, to control any action or proceeding and determine whether we wish to settle it, and if so, on what terms.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL MM AND/OR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE MM FEATURES OR THE CONTENT OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY USER ON ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM MMNT, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR EMAIL, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT RESULTING FROM ACTS OF GOD, COMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO CRYPTONATOR’S RECORDS, PROGRAMS OR SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF MM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO MM FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Upon termination of your account or this Agreement for any other reason, all rights and obligations of the parties that by their nature are continuing will survive such termination.
Although we intend to provide accurate and timely information on the Site, the Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. In an effort to continue to provide you with as complete and accurate information as possible, information may be changed or updated from time to time without notice, including without limitation information regarding our policies, products and services. Accordingly, you should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on the Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions.
Limited Use and Intellectual Property Rights
Except as expressly authorized by MM, you agree not to modify, reverse engineer, copy, frame, scrape, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the Services, in whole or in part. If you violate any portion of this Agreement, your permission to access and use the Site, features and/or services we may provide may be terminated pursuant to this Agreement. "Moments Market", " MM ", and all our logos related to the Site are either trademarks, or copyrights of MM. You may not copy, imitate, or use them without our prior written consent.
Section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not govern the meaning or interpretation of any provision of this Agreement.
Governing Language and Translation
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
[Last Revised on April 23, 2021]